<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>GuitarPCB | panos.par | Activity</title>
	<link>https://guitarpcb.com/members/panos-par/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://guitarpcb.com/members/panos-par/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for panos.par.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:57:04 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a179a4c81bd5606fd93b2f653292ac8d</guid>
				<title>panos.par replied to the topic Bass OD - Too much drive. in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/bass-od-too-much-drive/#post-40758</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:51:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Barry</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>thank you for the reply. The problem is not too much, the problem is that it does not work as expected since the pots do not do what they supposed to do in this state. also the sound is kind of bad, not just distorted. The videos sound good and that&#8217;s why I ordered it.</p>
<p>Anyway I will try your recommendation tomorrow and I will post&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23701"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/bass-od-too-much-drive/#post-40758" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f23a3d8486f2ccffae5235825ffede7f</guid>
				<title>panos.par replied to the topic Bass OD - Too much drive. in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/bass-od-too-much-drive/#post-40754</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:46:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I bought the kit from Musikding as well and it is exactly what is described above and maybe a bit worse. I have tried it with 3 basses both active passive, EMG.</p>
<p>Going to Ec electronic BQ500 and tehn 2&#215;10 cab, OR a small Ibanez practice amp.</p>
<p>5V on all J113 and 4V but still the same issues. Also I put in serial another set of resistors on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23699"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/bass-od-too-much-drive/#post-40754" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>