<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>GuitarPCB | Playsforfun | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://guitarpcb.com/members/playsforfun/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://guitarpcb.com/members/playsforfun/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Playsforfun.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 03:06:00 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12627187e414705c87126abd0901e298</guid>
				<title>Andrew W Sydney posted an update: @playsforfun  Hi Playsforfun,
I saw your King of the British [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/activity/p/23627/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 06:06:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/members/playsforfun/" rel="nofollow ugc">@playsforfun</a>  Hi Playsforfun,<br />
I saw your King of the British post with the fantastic Union Jack artwork on the face.<br />
I am making a King of Tone V4 pedal at the moment in a 1590XX enclosure.<br />
I was wondering how you created your image and lettering?<br />
Did you hand paint the Union Jack?<br />
Any special type of paint?<br />
Are the knob labels a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23627"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/activity/p/23627/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dc9b5a187fff9e804012378e457ac00</guid>
				<title>Chris replied to the topic Plexi Rebel - Plexi Plus, KoTB, Stage 3 Boost, ToneTweq, 2 Knob Job Combo in the forum Show Off Your Build</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/plexi-rebel-plexi-plus-kotb-stage-3-boost-tonetweq-2-knob-job-combo/#post-25968</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Aug 2022 00:37:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone, I forgot to click the notify by email so I didnt see all these supportive comments!</p>
<p>@e_man As far as using the two knob job to &#8220;switch channels&#8221; &#8211; since the 2KJ has 3 pads, you can use one of them for the send, the other for the return and the always connected one (follow the trace) as the ground.  This will allow you to take&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16796"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/plexi-rebel-plexi-plus-kotb-stage-3-boost-tonetweq-2-knob-job-combo/#post-25968" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>