<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>GuitarPCB | Christiaan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://guitarpcb.com/members/christiaan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://guitarpcb.com/members/christiaan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Christiaan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 01:18:49 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">023d3f265de98f4e8da26490872a66e1</guid>
				<title>Christiaan replied to the topic NostalgiTone Vibe Single Vibrato mod? in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/#post-39164</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2026 01:24:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had to dig out my little Box-of-Shame to find out but the Forum Vibe transistors are all EBCs. All 2n5088s with the exception of one 2n5210 for some reason. Again that was a Musikding kit, which is my go-to solution when I don&#8217;t want to do my own parts shopping.</p>
<p>If I flash a light at the LDRs I can get the classic swirling sound, I just can&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23311"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/#post-39164" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16dfd343526e1039e534537c16661104</guid>
				<title>Christiaan replied to the topic NostalgiTone Vibe Single Vibrato mod? in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/#post-39157</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 15:13:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Reporting back: I snipped R3 to test things out and the vibrato is sweet but fairly subtle. However, there&#8217;s a bit trade off in terms of the controls. If you turn the intensity anywhere below noon, the warble becomes almost imperceptible. The voice control doesn&#8217;t seem to have be as pronounced either, but maybe I&#8217;m imagining that.</p>
<p>It would be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23309"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/#post-39157" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d40dfd11e7958b3e0fa418f31ee86e9</guid>
				<title>Christiaan replied to the topic NostalgiTone Vibe Single Vibrato mod? in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/#post-39155</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 11:28:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the quick answer. I&#8217;ll give that a shot and see what comes of it. Glad to know I was on the right track with R3.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">537b60fec79b547878596f2a6d45e33e</guid>
				<title>Christiaan started the topic NostalgiTone Vibe Single Vibrato mod? in the forum GuitarPCB Build Support</title>
				<link>https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 May 2026 20:18:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently built the NostalgiTone Vibe Single from a Musikding kit. My third attempt at building a vibe and finally one that not only works, sounds great! The one thing I&#8217;m missing from this one, however, is a &#8220;vibrato/chorus&#8221; switch. Does anyone know if such a modification is possible? I tried pulling signal from a few different points along the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-23304"><a href="https://guitarpcb.com/community/topic/nostalgitone-vibe-single-vibrato-mod/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>