Home Forums General DIY Pedal Discussion Unboxing a favorite pedal friendly amp video.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Barry
    Keymaster

The Blues Junior is an excellent and affordable pedal friendly amp to be certain.

This one uses a pair of EL84s for some beautiful clean power.

Barry
    Keymaster

She plays pretty well too.

I was distracted by the amp earlier and then saw this.

Chuck
    Participant

You gotta wear jamies to play that?

Chuck

Barry
    Keymaster

yah just noticed that…. jammies.

Big O
    Participant

I played one of those in a music store a few years ago.  Great amp, although I did like the Hot Rod Deville a bit better.  However, that is a much more expensive amp.

Barry
    Keymaster

I used to use a Deville back in the last band I was in about 25 years ago.

It was a monster and sounded great. What the heck happened to the time?

Here is one without Jammies Chuck:

fig
    Participant

Hey, if you’re into that kind of stuff, I think have a video of me playing in my boxers…..

Big O
    Participant

Well Barry, I have you beat.  Last time I played in a band was in 1985.  More like 35 years ago.  But I did use my new Gibson Flying V in that situation that replaced my Univox Lawsuit Era Les Paul copy.  I still have both guitars.  Unfortunately my amp at that time was a crappy Marlboro solid state practice amp miked up and run through the PA.  Did not own a decent tube amp until 2000 when I started playing guitar after a long hiatus.  Kids and life got in the way.

Barry
    Keymaster

Same here. Kids take you on a serious Detour.

You know what else I noticed from a marketing standpoint.

That girl above has had a YouTube channel for little over a year and has +200,000 subscribers.

Yes she is making much more than minimum wage with just that.

I have been doing this for 13 years and have +1,500 subscribers. Time to break out the jammies?

Big O
    Participant

LOL.  If I had 1500 subscribers and put on my jammies, I think that in a short time I would have Zero subscribers and probably be reported to Youtube as a violation of their decency policy.

Maybe you can find a good looking female to do the videos as long as she can fake playing guitar – sort of like the Robert Palmer “Simply Irresistible” video.  Just promise her that it would be her chance to become a Youtube star.  Alternatively have a cute, young child do the videos.  People fall for the kids pretending to do stuff as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.