Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support True Bypass Looper Question…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pinhead 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pinhead
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m in the middle of assembling a set of true bypass loopers for my board, I’m using the 3PDT boards and dual-color LED’s. I’ve put together a diagram and I was hoping to get some feedback on it’s viability. It looks right to me, but then again the last one I did I soldered every wire to the switches themselves, this is a bit new to me doing it with the boards. The view is a bit bastardized, as the boards are shown technically upside-down and the view is from underneath the enclosure.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
    -Shanon

PS – right-click the picture and open it in another window to see it full-size.

wilkie1

Your wiring looks correct to me.  Nice drawing.

Pinhead
    Participant

Thanks Wilkie! I wasn’t 100% sure on the grounds, and I originally had a separate ground for each jack. After realizing it’s case-grounded, and I was over-grounding it, I omitted the extras and went with a single line between each board.

The only other thing that I’m not quite sure on is the LED. It’s a dual-color red/blue. I want it red when bypassed, so that would mean the 90 degree leg (red) goes on the square white pad, correct?

wilkie1

That is correct.  The white pad is for the bypass color LED.

Pinhead
    Participant

Excellent, thanks for the help!

Pinhead
    Participant

For anyone interested, here’s a cleaner picture of the loop-switcher diagram:

@barry – If you want to use this on the site at all, feel free. I left some space in the corner for you to add your logo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close Menu

Cart