January 14, 2020 at 4:09 pm #10539BarryKeymaster
I’m making a new series of Slideshow movies to “Show Off” GuitarPCB builds for 2020. I want you to submit your most recent GuitarPCB builds right here and win a Free Surprise Gift, minimum value $6.95.
A Free Surprise Gift is available to all Members who submit their build in this thread. This includes our International friends and I am covering the postage. The more comprehensive your submission the larger your accumulated prize.
There is a 10MB upload limit when posting. Resize Photos for Forum Threads.
1 prize per member. Everybody wins.
- The 2020 Showoff Awards start now and ends Jan. 24th 2020. Only Members can post.
- For obvious advertising reasons GuitarPCB builds only.
- Three unique submissions allowed per member for your total accumulated prize consideration.
- Since I need new material for the Slideshow. Do not submit anything previously posted to GuitarPCB.com
- Prize accumulation also considered for using Mod Boards such as 3PDT Wiring Boards, Tone TwEQ, 2 Knob Job, DPDT Mod Wiring, Easy Order Switching 3PDT, Easy Order Switching 4PDT, After Blaster etc.
- If your Build makes our new 2020 Showoff Slideshow I will add your name to the credits.
- Final Prize potential accumulation value (up to $35.00) will be determined by me based upon your entries.
- Moderator Entries welcome.
- Tell us about your build. Describe all of the features.
- Upload clear photos. If your photos do not upload they are exceeding my 10MB limit.
- Upload Gut Shots as well as Top photos. Stay within the 10MB limit though.
- Upload a YouTube Video if you have one. (Accumulated prize for YouTube Demos)
- Combo Builds are very welcome so let’s see them. (Accumulated prize for Combo Builds)
- Remember you have a chance to accumulate your Prize with up to three submissions.
- Accumulated Prize will be mailed in a single shipment.
- I will contact you for your pertinent info shortly after Jan. 25th 2020.
- Every Member with a submission regardless of geographical location wins a Prize.
GuitarPCB retains the right to use any or all submissions for advertising purposes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.