Home Forums Show Off Your Build Second New Years Build – With Thanks to Barry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chuck
    Participant

Just finished up this Mk II Tone Bender basted on the PUTB board.  Other than messing with transistors and a little trouble shooting with help from Barry, I didn’t mess with this one.  Transistors are a Russian with an hFE of 70 and a pair of 2N527s with hFE of 86 and 115.  Tried out a couple of official Tone Bender sets but couldn’t get them to bias well and their tall skinny cases were going to be hard to get into the 1590B.  The mixed bag “set” works just fine with lots of fat, fluffy, screaming fuzz.

The face:

And the guts:

Thanks,
    Chuck

Billy

Another great looking pedal

Defo got the Chuck style I like the tb 11 looks almost like a code

Now is that a dragon fly or something else

Chuck
    Participant

Thanks Billy.  That is indeed a dragon fly in the corner.  Came with the craft stamp set I use for the labels/markings and it fits well in the corners.  The ‘tb ii’ is gone at this point because the Color Box Pigment Ink needs to be clear coated before it is handled and I was in a hurry to get this one shot and posted so it wasn’t coated for the photo and my fingers were a little fat when I was handling it.  I may try to put them back, maybe a little straighter before I coat it.

Chuck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.