Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support Roto-Tone?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Matt
    Participant

Is it just me or is it missing from the lineup currently? I know there was discussion of upgrading it and I’ve been eagerly awaiting its release. Just curious if that’s the reason the old ones been pulled.

Barry
    Keymaster

It is just sold out for now.

The Cart is automatically setup to not display any items out of stock.

I would prefer to have it show as Sold Out which you will see when I figure that out.

Barry
    Keymaster

Update: Just fixed the shop to show Sold Out products.

Incidentally we usually require 2 weeks for restocking but in the grand scheme our intention with all the features of the new site including an inventory status feature I can now rely on that “Out Of Stock” will shortly be a thing of the past.

Matt
    Participant

Copy that. Thanks for the update. The shop looks great, btw. Looking forward to the updated Rototone whenever it drops. I moved recently and have just about got my world reset. Looking forward to starting up some fresh builds. Thanks Barry!

Matt
    Participant

ITS AN EASTER MIRACLE!! Thank you Barry. This is super exciting. I’ve clearly been waiting a long time. I’ll be placing my order ASAP. Or as soon as I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close Menu

Cart