Home Forums Show Off Your Build PurrPuss Build (a combo build)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Cybercow

Using Barry’s Angry Red Camel, an Emerald Ring and a couple of 3PDT PCB’s, I combined the two circuits into one build to emulate a Purple Platypus. The both the ARC and the ring mod can used alone or the ARC can drive the ring mod (to emulate the PP). Another fun build with some fun options and interesting sounds.

Video Demo here: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y4vZFDC5_ZU

Matt
    Participant

Stellar as always. I’d love to hear this as I have both of these boards in my stash right now. The Emerald is about due as I have a project I’d like to use it on- have you shot a demo yet? I’d love to hear this thing go. Love the color coordinated washers too. Nice touch.

Cybercow

Matt – thanks. I shot the raw video demo yesterday and will get around to editing & posting it soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice! Love the graphics! That is a great sounding combo. I prefer the ER to be before the ARC so that the octave effect is really pronounced. But, it sounds good the other way around, too. The ER sounds fantastic in front of other fuzzes and OD’s, also. The independent switching of both effects really makes this a great combo.

Barry
    Keymaster

Well done Cybercow and thanks for sharing!

That is a beautiful looking enclosure and nicely built on the inside. I love the sound that this circuit produces and you saved yourself a crispy $1,000.00 bill as seen HERE.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice build! Can’t believe the Way Huge is going for over a grand…and without your really cool graphic. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the video demo to hear what she can do. Thanks for sharing. I always get much inspiration from seeing builds such as yours. Keep ’em coming!

Cybercow

Thanks for the kind words folks. Here’s the video demo. Doesn’t say much for my fingering articulation, but the pedal!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y4vZFDC5_ZU

wilkie1

Wow!  What a super combo!  I think you did a great job on the demo as well!  You’ve been busy while I was away on vacation!

Cybercow

Thanks Wilkie!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.