Home Forums General DIY Pedal Discussion Pedal Recommendation? (answered)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Howdy! My MKC3 + Zenith does a pretty good job of what I’m looking for, but I wanted to build another pedal that can do it all in one.

I’m looking for a pedal that does heavier classic rock tones like Bad to the Bone or the aggressive parts of Simple Man. Maybe on up to Van Halen or AC/DC (if I bust out the humbuckers).

I primarily use a Strat going into a Fender blakface style amp or Bias Amp 2 on the PC.

Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

P.S. Of note, I socketed R26, R15 (with switch), D1, D2, and D4. I bought it in kit form from Mammoth I believe sometime last year or the year before so have whatever stock components were in there.

Barry
    Keymaster

Use our handy search and filter functions in the SHOP and filter to Overdrive or Distortion and check out the video demos within since it is subjective and purely a matter of taste we have many to choose from.

You may want to start with the SuperLead or the Plexi-Plus or even our Tube Screaming Ultra but again it is up to you. Perhaps consider building a good Combo Pedal as well?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.