Home Forums General DIY Pedal Discussion New Release: Pedals by Members of GuitarPCB #7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Barry
    Keymaster

Enjoy our latest edition #7. If you see your pedal in the video please leave a comment. If you have a question about any of the Combo Pedals feel free to ask. All Combo Pedals are made from GuitarPCB products. Subscribe to my Channel as there will be a lot of new content coming soon.

Chuck
    Participant

That is a bunch of really nice looking stuff there.  I need to up my artwork a bit.

Chuck

Barry
    Keymaster

So how many GuitarPCBers got their pedal enshrined in this video?

I mean if none of you all speak up how can I send a prize with your next order????

Matt
    Participant

Hello Barry! Nice to be back. I reset my password right after the big change but seemed to have forgotten it. Been browsing anonymously for the last few months.

Anyhow regarding the above video TWO of my builds are in there! The Enchanted Fuzz is a muff that I tweaked for bass and gave to my boss, also a huge Monty Python fan. The other is the Insanity Fuzz, the former Hot Chilicon, now Sriracha Fuzz, completed with Simpson’s artwork from the fantastic Guatemalan Insanity Pepper episode. I had that one up for sale just to thin my own herd, but recently played it and decided to keep it!

Big O
    Participant

I saw at least three of my pedals.  First time anything of mine has appeared on YouTube.  Makes me feel proud, but also humble since there are a lot of pedals with better artwork and design than mine.  But it is okay, because I use simple tools to produce my pedal artwork, primarily MS Paint and MS Picture Viewer.  It just shows one can produce acceptable pedal graphics with only a couple of programs that come along with your PC operating system.

I used to use MS Publisher (97 version) as well, but switched to Paint.net to layer graphics.  Very easy to use for a simpleton like me and it’s free!

Cybercow

Hear! Hear! I saw several great pedals in that latest video. Several of my own too, in fact. Thanks Barry!

wilkie1

Well, I see some of my older creations in that slide show. I guess I’d better send Barry my latest.

Gosh, this sure is a fun hobby!  I am amazed at the fabulous artwork in this show!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.