Home Forums Show Off Your Build Mini-Me + Buff N’ Blend + the Wilkie1 Cap Mod = Heavenly Chorus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Just finished – appropriately so – my “Heavenly Chorus” project, aka the Mini-Me, with a Buff N’ Blend and the Wilkie1 Cap Mod. I have to say, it is a great chorus with lots of tonal options.

Thanks to Barry, Billy, Cybercow, Wilkie1 and others who have posted projects, ideas and suggestions on the forum. It helped me nail down a direction to go with this.

I should add – although it sounds good through my small tube amp, I play guitar mostly through Scuffham S-Gear software and this pedal imparts a nice analog vibe through it. Couldn’t be happier!

Barry
    Keymaster

That is sweet and very well executed.

I believe the addition of the Blend control makes it all the more versatile. Especially with Wilkie’s Mod.

Did you use a socket and see approach on choosing the capacitors for the Mod or go with what was written?

John
    Participant

Thanks, Barry!

I used the values listed for the Wilkie1 Cap Mod, thinking I could add a switch and more values if needed.

Long story short – I ain’t changin’ a thing. šŸ™‚ This pedal is as close to perfect as it gets – to me anyway.

Billy

That is a very nice build looks really good even the LED looks like a distant planet

I absolutely love the mini me and will definitely be stealing some ideas for my next one, you make it sound and look awesome

John
    Participant

Thanks, Billy!

Your advice on adjusting the trim (set Depth to full and Rate to halfway) made a delicate operation a lot easier.

A belated thanks to Barry for suggesting the Buff Nā€™ Blend idea! That circuit rocks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.