Home Forums Show Off Your Build Mayo Muff’N w/ ALL mods +1 = Full Metal Muff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul Eliasson
    Participant

I would like to start this by thanking all that contribute to this forum what it is, the wealth of information they share, and the time they volunteer. It has been about a year since I began assembling guitar pedals for myself with PCBs for the fun of it. I know this has been a difficult time for many and I am fortunate to have my health and job, the latter which almost caused me to burn out. Populating PCBs gave me solace and distraction from the stress. Enough yacking, more about the build.

This Muff’N was inspired by Cybercow’s Klingon Muff. I wanted to build a Muff’n variant with a selection of mods. Whereas Cybercow’s Klingon Muff is an exercise in patience and methodical consideration, this Muff was an exercise in impatience and cramming. Which mods should I do? Heck, why not all? Do I want to alter the mods any? What Barry has in the build doc is good enough for me! Heck why not add an oscillation/ feedback loop? Sure! Cram it into a 1590B? Hell yes! I settled on a Mayo Muff with all the mods including a feedback/ oscillation circuit.

I give you the Full Metal Muff!

Chris
    Participant

Dude!  I tip my hat to you!  The transformation of those guts is a work of art man!  Props to the 1590B cramming as well.  Cheers!

Cybercow

W-f-ing-oot! Hella job on getting all of that into a 1590B. And thanks for the shout-out.

My only concern is the proximity of those toggles to the stompswitch. But still man . . . . .  . ‘Merica!

wilkie1

Great job!  You DID use a bunch of planning to fit all that in.  Well done!  Great graphics too!

Paul Eliasson
    Participant

Thank you for the kind words all! The part where I took measurements to fit everything in was the extent of my planning. I’m still a hack!

Chuck
    Participant

Woof!

Chuck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.