Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support Hot Chilicon help

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Barry.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

My apologies- I can’t seem to find the build doc for this. I have the board and all of the components compiled in one spot from before I moved earlier this year (and before the website change) and now I’m ready to assemble. But I can’t find the actual document anywhere. This didn’t become another project, did it? And in the old site it goes to a dead link when I tried to follow the old path to the build doc. Sorry to bother you for this. Does someone still have it please? I’m planning a kind of massive goofball combo!! Thanks!

wilkie1

I looked at all the places I have access to.  I did not find it.

I left a message for Barry.  He probably has it stashed in a safe somewhere.

Sorry I could not help immediately.

Matt
    Participant

Cheers Wilkie. At least I’m not crazy. I’m not starting tonight so I have a minute. This one will take some planning. I appreciate you looking.

Barry
    Keymaster

You can always use the “old site” link by using the Guides Page Here.

In other words everything is there as a knowledge database.

The only thing with outdated build documents (or any file) from the Layout Gallery is you will have to add a (.webs) to the url since I changed domains to get it to work and download.

That said here is the downloadable link from the old site with the .webs added into the url to make it work.

Hot Chilicon V3

Matt
    Participant

Awesome. Thanks Barry!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Isthis doc. Still posted somewhere? I found a hot Chilicon I had packed away and would like to build it. Thanks

Barry
    Keymaster

Is this doc. Still posted somewhere?

Hot Chilicon V3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Close Menu

Cart