Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support Emexar v3 wiring questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rusty
    Participant

2 questions:

I’m working on the Emexar (Dist+) board and the one I have is v3, but the build guide is for a previous version. It looks like all the component numbers/values are the same, but…

1) what is the MA pad on the v3 board (upper left corner)?

2). I’m using the 3PDT Wiring Board and cans figure out how to connect S1, S2, S3 to the wiring board.

TIA

Billy

Rusty

S4,5 and 6 aren’t used with the 3PDT board just ignore them and the main pcb LED and CLR and put your LED and CLR on the 3PDT board

The MA pad is for the Micro Amp and you can ignore that too detailed if you scroll down in the build doc for the original placement of R3

Enjoy your build

Rusty
    Participant

Thanks, Billy. As usual, my ADHD got the best of me, lol. I read the whole document, but only skimmed the MA and 250 sections.

Billy

Haha I’ve skimmed on more than 1 occasion

Must be coming up to 500 pedals built, started audio probing one that worked then didn’t the other night only to eventually find I’d put my in cable to out and out to in on my test box

If that doesn’t take the prize for an apparently ‘experienced’ builder I don’t know what does!

wilkie1

Et tu Brute?

Billy

How did you know my middle name was Brutus? You’re a man of many talents Ray Julius

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.