Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support EA Tremolo combined flashing rate led and bypass indicator

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mikko
    Participant

Hi guys!

I’m going to build the GuitarPCB EA Tremolo v3 kit soon and was wondering how to wire the led indication.

I’d like just one single color led that’s off when the effect is bypassed and blinking according to speed selection when the effect is on. I know this can be done, just wondering how to wire it up to the v3 PCB. Any help is more than welcome.

Cheers!

wilkie1

I refreshed my memory of the LED wiring for the EA and I can advise the following:

Wire the Anode of your LED to the middle pad of D1.  Wire the Cathode to pad 3 of D1.  You will have no light when the pedal is bypassed.  (And you won;t know if it has power nor will you know what rate is set.)  When the pedal is engaged, you will have D1 flash at the LFO rate

Mikko
    Participant

Hi wilkie1,

Thank you very much for your reply, that’s great! Just to make sure, pad 3 of D1 is, in this case, the right side white pad?

Billy

Pad 3 is the non white pad Mikko

Mikko
    Participant

Thanks for pointing that out Billy, can’t believe I missed that. You guys have been most helpful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.