Home Forums Show Off Your Build Combo Effects Box Prototype

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris H
    Participant

I decided to take all of my builds from the previous years and put them all into one box. I used 18ga CRS Steel for the box. The order of effects are as follows: A/B inputs > SWAH > Dr Rock > 2pot Mod (Volume) – Dr Rock > Aeon OD > V6 V3 > USA Fuzz > Capt Munch > Stage 3 Boost > Main Output. I also have Mini-Me Chorus installed that I wired through seperate ins and outs to run to my effects loop in my amp. Note: I do not remember the name of the fuzz circuit I used. It is the only one that used “texture” as a description for one of the pot controls.

If I decide I want a whole new box of effects, I can make a new lid with what I want in it and wire it in to the ground, power sources, and connections already installed into the box. I have all effects wired to a single power connector that is powered by a Godlyke Powerall Power Supply.

Chris H
    Participant

There are x2 – 2 Pot Mods. One is for the Dr Rock (Dist Rythm) Volume and the other is for the Capt Munch (Marshall) Volume. They allow me to set them as volume boosts during a live performance.

Barry
    Keymaster

Wow that is a lot of circuits all in one box. Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

If it was texture it would have been the American Fuzz.

Did you use the 2 Knob Job boards for the Dual Pot Mods for volume boost?

Chris H
    Participant

Barry,

Yes I used the 2 Knob Job Boards for the Dual Pot Mods for volume boost. When I play Live that gives me the option of having 1 volume for rhythm and one volume for lead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.