Home Forums Show Off Your Build Chili Tone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Billy

Built a few recently all labelled the same but ran out of the same colour 6.3mm knobs  for this one

One of the best fuzzes out there for me great fuzz pedal

wilkie1

Great work as usual!

It look like you have gone to using a brushed aluminum finish.  I am doing that a lot now too.  Very cool, Billy!

Matt
    Participant

Right on! I’m boxing up a Hot Chili right now. I socketed the two caps on the switch- did you play with them at all or are yours stock?

Barry
    Keymaster

That is one of my favorite Fuzz boxes Billy! It is easy to build and requires no biasing.  Beautifully smooth silicon fuzz. For the new people this Board was redesigned and rebranded a year ago as the Sriracha Fuzz and includes onboard potentiometers. Thank you for sharing. Well done!

Billy

Matt just used stock

I find it great with both humbuckers and single coils

Wilkie yeah rough brushing haha for some reason the clearcoat flaked a wee bit on this, think I slipped and whacked it a coupla times but I mostly do bare brushed effect now with ironed on transfer and typewriter text

Barry I’ve made a good few now might keep this one but I’ve got somebody looking for a fuzz and I’d expect him to keep it same as all the others who’ve tried it

Last one went to a guy that spends thousands on the best of gear who wasn’t a fuzz man and he said it’s the best he’s ever played and kept it I mean he was raving about it

In fact that reminds me I’ve got his Zen to increase the gain on oops had it 5 weeks and forgot!

Anyway cheers yawll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.