Home Forums Show Off Your Build Add Verb for a buddy

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Victor 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Victor
    Participant

Been a while! Over 3 years since I moved away from the island, came to San Diego and got a job at Taylor. Now I’m finally getting back into the hobby! I got around to building the Add Verb as a gift for a friend who has done some work on a few of my guitars. This circuit sounds amazing.

Poorly played video demo(Strat into Blues Jr.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxa1KpRE0sM&feature=youtu.be

Gutshot- only scorched one of the caps!

Barry
    Keymaster

Hey Victor long time no hear. Now I know why. I hope all is going well and glad to see you’re back into building some pedals. Your reverb build looks fantastic.  Thank you for sharing and welcome back.

MattyJ
    Participant

Really nice looking build. I like that you added a video link as well. Always good to hear what I’m looking at.

Scott Preston
    Participant

Cool build Victor.  How did you finish the enclosure?  I dig the “hidden” tempo led.

-Scott

Billy

Good looking pedal Victor I’m thinking your pals a lucky individual getting that pedal

Victor
    Participant

Thanks guys!

The pedal is just a standard blue powdercoat. The flashing LED is just my camera.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Close Menu

Cart