Home Forums General DIY Pedal Discussion A perfect time to build!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wilkie1

With so many of us staying at home, this is the PERFECT time to build one of Barry’s great projects!  Grab  some of his great sale items and spend some quiet time putting together an amazing sound addition to your pedal board.

Remember, the entire DIY pedal community depends on your support!  GUITARPCB is here to help you!  So let’s help GUITARPCB continue to provide great electronic projects.  Check out his new Boogie 57 or the fantastic Sriracha Fuzz demos.  (I had trouble following the chord progressions myself.)

Just wait until you see what this mad scientist is creating in the Colorado workshop!  Just because I can’t go out, hasn’t stopped me from building!  Remember:

“I just LOVE wires and sparks!”

Barry
    Keymaster

Yes there has never been a better time to build!

Since this is my only business I will second the fact that I do indeed depend on everybody’s support.

Barry
    Keymaster

Business has been slow friends.

Disclosure: This has been my only source of income for the last 11 years.

A reminder that I am fully functioning and I do everything myself when it comes to shipping orders.

If you are thinking about placing an order then please do and I will get it out as quickly as before.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.