Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support 4-Track Fuzz (solved)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    The Bass Riff
    Participant

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have recently completed this 4 track fuzz build and It is not working. It is not passing signal when engaged or bypassed. When I plug in both cables and plug in the power supply the LED lights up green and when I click the footswitch it turns red. When I disconnect the power supply and us a 9V battery the LED doesn’t light up. Where would you suggest to start with troubleshooting? I don’t have  an audio probe. I have reflowed solder on all of the points besides the ones on the bottom of the board that are blocked by the pots. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

-Jason

wilkie1

Your input jack wiring appears to be incorrect.  Consult the wiring diagram here: https://guitarpcb.com/wp-content/uploads/bpfed/Wiring-Diagram-both-methods-2.png

The black battery connector wire needs to connect to the RING contact on the input jack.  That will connect the battery when a plug is inserted into the input jack.

The Bass Riff
    Participant

Thanks so much! I had both jacks wired incorrectly. I was sort of looking at the jacks spun 180 degrees when I wired it up the first time.

-Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.