Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support Fuzzy Bee transistor (answered) Reply To: Fuzzy Bee transistor (answered)


Jeff – I’d go with the Buzzaround set as indicated in your SmallBear link. The FuzzyBee is more like the Burns Buzzaround Fuzz than a ToneBender. The FuzzyBee (Buzzaround) employs the first two trannies in a Darlington configuration – the Tone Bender does not. SmallBear pays attention to these little details when assemble their transistor sets for such builds. All the best and cheers!