Home Forums General DIY Pedal Discussion Add Verb drippiness? Reply To: Add Verb drippiness?


If you want the true Dick Dale sound, you will need to get a Fender Pro Reverb amp with an Accutronics SPRING reverb.  That was his trademark.  The reverb circuits that use a “brick” for the reverb do sound close to the spring.  But only close.  The untrained ear is often fooled by them though.  Some very expensive digital versions do come even closer.