Home Forums Show Off Your Build Ratt Deluxe – closeup gut shot with demo Reply To: Ratt Deluxe – closeup gut shot with demo


There is no technical name for the switching options.

It is based on what you think it sounds like. This is subjective to many different builders as you will often hear words like Tube-like sound etc.. This is what many commercial people do or you could just say LED, Silicon etc… or just leave the switching blank or with symbols of some kind.

There is a clipping chart in the build document that describes the switching:

I personally would not want to tackle assigning names to all of that but if you come up with something be sure to share with us. More often than not i suspect a Guitarist will flip switches till they hear exactly what they like and leave it there. Maybe when switching guitars or music style they might prefer another option.