Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support Mini-Me: no effect Reply To: Mini-Me: no effect

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks Barry,

Yes, I’ve adjusted it by ear. The most effect is strangely enough at 12:00 … not at 01:00.

Thanks in any case for the hint. I’ll do another one tomorrow. The MN3007 came in the set of Musikding. The Mini-Me is not my first kit. Built by GuitarPCB I have the Black Dog, Sunn-T … and the ones running splendidly πŸ™‚

I still wonder the deviating values ​​in IC4? If I turn P1 manually (between 7:00 and 12:00 o’clock) I have these typical chorus sounds during the rotation. if the regulator stops, the sound stays, but without modulation. If I turn P1 further than 12:00, then the chorus sounds go off at the rest of the way. If I turn P2 (rate), it still has no effect?

Yeah let’s see what’s tomorrow … maybe it’s really something banal like a cold soldering tin? I have just got another idea. The poti underside is protected by a small round rubber that came from Musikding. Maybe this one has conductive properties? I’ll work on the pots … we’ll see πŸ™‚