OK so the silkscreen is correct per the BC549C which are the stock transistors but as I see we recently changed it to the 2N5088 which are very much more available at more places so while I remembered to add an asterisk I see I forgot to add a note to the Build Doc regarding the transistor change when I ran out of stock transistors. By the way I had stock transistors for over a year and only ran out when I switched site hosts which was very unfortunate timing.
Sorry for the confusion. This was a tricky one as most want to use stock so that is what we went with for a stock build at the time but unfortunately it is harder to get them now. I will adjust the document to the orientation.
OK I do now see that I did add a note: