Home Forums GuitarPCB Build Support 3PDT Buffer – Simple doubt Reply To: 3PDT Buffer – Simple doubt


If you are using this with another 3PDT foot switch, then the wire from the first foot switch that goes to the flanger becomes the IN to the buffer,  Then the pad marked “I” goes to the “IN of the flanger.  The OUT of the flanger goes to the “pad marked “O” on the buffer board.  The OUT of the buffer board goes to the EFFECT OUT on the 3PDT and the OUT of the 3PDT goes to your amp.